B mobile with Digicel
Any comments about the new cellular warfare? Me, I'm thrilled! For years I've prayed for this break in phone prices and rates. TSTT has made squillions of dollars on our poor trini heads because we had no choice. It irked me to see relatives of tstt employees sporting free handsets and making countless free calls while I monitored every minute I used on my 'remote control'.
Competition during this first week of launch was amazing, not to mention hilarious! A Nokia 1600 priced at $500 fell to $150 on Mon and $100 on Tues! On Wed offers of free phones came with postpaid accounts. Welcome Digicel,Laqtel, ANYcel!


7 Comments:
Competition can be a very healthy thing. It benefits consumers by ensuring lower prices, new and better products and services, and greater consumer choice than occurs under monopoly conditions.
miss dat was crowd outside bmobile and digicel boy!trini ppl doh know bout lining up!
miss day rates still have to go down, that's when most of us need to use our phones.
miss i pay plenty for my phone now everybody have it like a cepep phone!
miss yuh hear about d 'me too' phone? -
"What kinda phone u have?..........Nokia 1600................Me too!!!"
lol well yeh it had real fight and thing for phone...phones for $49.00 and stuff..lol thas real good.jus now down to the vagarabts wud have phones lol. pCe
3cents a min? Miss I must be dreaming! But I love dis dream boy!
Post a Comment
<< Home