If You Ask Me ....

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Carnival weekend plans

Where will you be during this long weekend? In my dreams I'll be swimming in the beautiful beaches of Trinidad and Tobago or maxing out my credit card in Miami or NY! In reality, however, I'll be working at home - in the heart of Sando - where soca music rises to a decibel level that will blow your eardrums out of your head - day and night. So if I don't hear you on Ash Wednesday, you'll know why!

4 Comments:

At 2/26/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But miss you live right there in the middle of everything, you lucky! I spending de whole 4 days home, how borriinngggg!

 
At 2/26/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

d promenade for jouvert an high st on tues. miss i love carnival so much! i get to lime whole day wit friends. one in particular!

 
At 2/26/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well today i am doing school work but tomorrow i will be limin and hopefully tuesday too.you have to mix it up it little cuz form 6 is plenty work.

 
At 2/27/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss jouvay was d bomb!!!!!! me an my cousins go by d promenade every yr.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home