Arabic Tea Party
See you later today at our Arabic Tea Party and Fashion Show - another fundraising effort to get our new building off the ground (literally!). Thanks to all our in-house 'models' and to everyone who've bought tickets or aided in this venture.


5 Comments:
miss walk wit ur camera.........i takin d stage by storm, d best there is!!!
Miss. I think this Arabic Tea Party was a great idea for fund raising. We had a great turn out and things went well. The Fashion Show was very nice. The models went with the flow of the music and co-operated very nicely.
Woi woi.. I think we should have these events a little more often. I enjoyed it. Our Tea Party was a success..
Miss.. We didn't see you.. Yuh set we up man!!
it was a really nice miss and i saw you but why dont u post pictures?
Post a Comment
<< Home