If You Ask Me ....

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Open forum

Post your thoughts, questions, answers, suggestions on any topic.

13 Comments:

At 3/05/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss i can't wait for world cup! i have a strong feeling tnt will win a game. good luck soca warriors!!!!!!!

 
At 3/05/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss did u know that one of our students will be going to Germany? How come she getting permission to go during exam time eh???

 
At 3/05/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

soca warriors going to get blows!!!!! why dey even bothering to go? to get 10 goals scored against dem in each match?!!!

 
At 3/05/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why d previous post-er doh shut she mouth? a hope she doh blite up d boys!

 
At 3/07/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harry Potter and the Goblet Of fire is coming out today on DVD YAY :) that is march 7th

 
At 3/08/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss I think that our cricketers have soooo much potential but it's just that our school doesn't support them 110% like how we support the volleyballers. All everyone says is that we go get buss up by naps and that kind of craziness!

 
At 3/08/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iz ur cricket coach as good as our vball coach? If not change him, get 1 like benhaker to motivate the team.

 
At 3/11/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site real dread... and the comments interesting too.

 
At 3/15/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

o lawd, exams scaring d brown skirt of ah me! first mock exams then d real ting...!!!

 
At 3/17/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with d cricketer there... the ASJA cricketers are not being supported enough.. the main focus is on volleyball.. come on Ms Hanson .. you need to do something about that..

 
At 3/28/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What taking that building soooo long to build??? I understand the fact that we need to get permission and money but the principal or somebody should be notifying what happening with all the money that us, the students are paying. I have no problem giving the money but I just want to see it put to good use.

 
At 3/28/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a nightmare when it raining in ASJA girls because we don't even have proper roofing. Everybody just have to squeeze up in front by the office or on the sides. It's craziness!

 
At 4/09/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

O my gawwd.......... Miss I went to see the Pendragons and I still can't close my mouth! It was amazing, all I kept thinking was 'wha'...how dey do dat?!!!'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home